Full version released! November 17, 2019
Armortale is an up-tempo action platformer set in a magical fantasy world. Embark on an adventure to find the 4 magic armor sets and stop 2 prison-escaped demon baby foxes from terrorizing the kingdom.
- 4 mystical armor sets you can interchangeably use throughout the game.
- Over 10 unique locations + a detailed world map that can be used for fast travel.
- A not-so-typical witch!
- Two restless baby foxes!
- A lot of signs nailed to the ground!
- A lot of crows and seagulls!
- Unique bosses.
- Original artwork and soundtrack.
- Numerous social media accounts where you can follow the development.
- Customizable keybindings and customizable gamepad support (XBOX, generic USB).
- Speedrunners shall not be forgotten ;) The game includes extra Swift Challenges made especially for these folks.
- One of the main elements is the ability to switch armor during the game. Each has its own type of attack and, in addition to the inventory, there are two optional quick select menus for easier control.
One night, when stars were shining brightest, a tower full of monsters appeared in the kingdom. These monsters later scattered around the land.
The worst of these were demon baby foxes. They did damage all around the land, tore tails of little piggies and caused the princess sleep paralysis every night. Thankfully, a hero appeared, who wielded 4 legendary armor sets. It was your great great great great great great grandfather. And oh man, was he great.
He fustigated the little foxes and sent them back to the tower, trapping them forever. ...or so we thought. You see, they managed to escape and now they're terrorizing the kingdom once again.